Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Pilot

Family can sometimes be embarrassing, loud, dysfunctional as well as loving, respectful, and loyal. Each family has their own qualities, but for the purpose of this blog I would like to share with you my family. I live at home with my father Conrad, my stepmother Diana, and stepbrother Drew who will be turning 13 years old very soon.

Because I am fairly close to my family and get along with my stepmother so well, I thought of focusing this blog around my family and our relationship. Throughout the years, I have noticed people get shocked when they see my stepmother and me get along so well. My stepmother is my best friend and a wonderful mother figure. This blog will show you what my everyday life looks like living with a stepmother and stepbrother. I will share the good times, bad times, and fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Your sorrounded by magnificent people despite difficulf circumstances life throws at you. One question some one threw at me the other day is.. Where u spanked as a kid and would you spank your kids? In a yes or no answer it be yes n no lol

    ReplyDelete