Friday, March 8, 2013

Dealing With An Attitude

So recently I have been having problems with my car. I need my car to go to school so it's a big necessity for me. While my car is being fixed at the shop, for the past two weeks, I drive Diana's car.

On weekdays our schedule looks like this: I drop off Diana at work, drop off Drew at school and finally drive myself to school. Once I get out of my last class I drive to our aunt's house where Drew walks to after school and pick him up from there. Then I go back to Diana's work to pick her up. By the time we get home it is usually 6 p.m.

Just yesterday after picking up Drew from our aunt's house, I asked him "what did you do at school today?" and his response was, "what does it matter to you." Now keep in mind he is 12 years old. I felt disrespected but Diana says it is just a phase.

How long do phases last?

No comments:

Post a Comment