Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sunday Bond Day

This Sunday was so  much fun! Drew spent the day with my father Conrad and I spent the day with Diana.

Drew and Conrad enjoy going to the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World store. The store is huge and carries everything you can imagine one would need for hunting, fishing, camping, boating etc. Drew says they played in the arcade section practicing on their shooting and ate McDonald's later.

Diana and I went to Juice It Up and tried a new combo they have which is a regular size smoothie and a pretzel. I then wanted to get my nails done, so Diana and I headed to our nail place. I got a gel manicure while Diana got her eyebrows waxed. Diana was also really excited that the new movie OZ The Great and Powerful in 3D had come out so we went to see it. The movie was amazing!

What activities do you do with your family?


No comments:

Post a Comment