Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Even on Bad Days

Although times are tough, my family came together for dinner. Because our schedules are all different it is hard getting everyone together but this Monday we managed to do so and it was great. We had Chinese Food! Diana and I picked kung pao chicken, Drew picked fried rice and orange chicken and well Conrad likes anything. During dinner we had healthy conversation.

I have been having so many problems with my car lately. After so many attempts, my family has came to the conclusion of selling the car and buying me a new one. This made me happy but not so much for Conrad. These past couple of days he has been stressing out about the car, trying to figure out the problem but the car is so old I think that should be the answer. Diana said we should take it to the mechanic one last time, sell it, and then buy me a new car.

What kind of problems have you experienced with your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment