Thursday, March 28, 2013

She Cannot Wait to Leave

So these past two weeks have been Drew's spring break. Sadly my college did not give us a spring break so I have been attending class as usual; Diana has work and my father is always on the road working as well. Bottom line, there wasn't anyone to take care of Drew during this time so Diana invited her mother over; introducing to you all grandmother Pearl.
Pearl enjoys staying weekends at our house because she sees her favorite grandson Drew and helps us cook. But after staying here for the past two weeks, she is counting the days to go back home. I don't blame her; it can get boring at times. But I try to make her stays fun by talking to her; I ask her about Mexico and how she grew up.
What is your grandmother like?         

No comments:

Post a Comment