Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where is the Old Drew?

Normally every Friday I pick Drew up from school since I don't have class. I usually make him something to eat at home but I was really busy this past Friday and didn't have the chance to make anything so I got him something from our local El Pollo Loco. He always orders two large side orders of mac 'n' cheese and mashed potatoes. I wouldn't call that a meal but that's what he likes. Once I arrived home Drew asked me if I wanted some of his food. Now this is very shocking, Drew has never offered me some of his food before so I didn't know how to react. I simply said, "No I'm OK, Thank You." Once Diana got home I told her Drew had offered me some of his food and she said that was shocking for her as well.

What is going on with this teenager?

No comments:

Post a Comment