Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dinner for Dad



Conrad is always on the road working so on the few days he is home I like to make my father food. Diana knows how to cook a few dishes but prefers I do the cooking anyway. My favorite dish to make are Enchiladas. For those that have never heard of Enchiladas let me try my best to describe this delicious meal. It is a rolled up tortilla typically stuffed with either cheese or meat or chicken. I stuff half of them with mashed potatoes and the other half with cheese and finely chopped onion. They are served with lettuce, sour cream, and cheese on top. Everyone has their own way to make them but this is what i like on mind. They are fairly easy to make and super delicious. A great meal to enjoy with family and friends; Diana helped me stuff them making the process go faster and more fun as we chatted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment